Hey everyone! If you missed one of our meetings or would like to review our slides, please refer to the presentations links below:
Please read section 6.5 in the excerpt. There will be 5-10 matching and multiple choice questions about it on the test tomorrow. Good luck!
Check our calendar for upcoming events!
The 2017-18 school year is going to be an amazing one for Science Club and we would not want you to miss out on any of it. Please sign up for our email list and join our Facebook group to receive regular updates on all meetings, outside activities, competitions, tryouts, and other important opportunities you won’t want to miss!
If you missed one of our meetings or would just like to review the slides from a particular meeting, please refer to the list of presentation links below:
- Virtual Reality (9/16/16)
- Competitions (9/23/16)
- Homecoming (10/14/16)
- Research (10/28/16)
- Summer Programs (11/4/16)
- Hands-on Demos (11/18/16)
- Current Research (12/2/16)
- Forensics (12/9/16)
- Genetic Counselor (1/20/17)
- Kahoot (1/27/17)
- Science Bowl Team A vs. Teachers (2/3/17)
- Current Research (2/10/17)
- Ferrofluids (2/17/17)
- Member Presentations (3/3/17)
- Starfish Dissection (3/10/17)
- Research Presentations (3/17/17)
- WiSTEM Collaboration (3/31/17)
- Member Presentations (4/7/17)
- Member Presentations (4/21/17)
- Officer Elections (4/28/17)
- End-of-year Social (5/19/17)
We’re thrilled to announce that our annual T-shirt design contest has begun! All designs are welcome as long as they are made with CustomInk, contain white text on a red background, and include “Lynbrook Science 2016-2017” on the front. (Pictures of last year’s design can be found below.) The back will include a periodic table filled with the initials of current members, as per tradition, so you will not need to provide a design for it. Designs are due by October 26th to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As usual, the winner of the contest will receive a FREE T-shirt!
Best of luck to everyone!